Sunday 1 January 2012

Love U like a love song

Saje je buat entry tajuk ni. Dah masuk tahun baru 2012. This is my first entry in 2012. Just came back from having dinner + supper with my friends. Kul 11 setengah dah balik coz masing-masing cam penat. Aku pun balik umah. Sorang macam biasa. Kosong. Sunyi. Macam ni ke seterusnya hidup yang akan datang. Hurmmmmmmm..... :(
I hope my life will getting better. I don't want to be someone's else to someone. Its hurt to see people U love is with other people..while U been lying alone here.. U love that person but he/she is not yours.. He/she is taken..He/she have their own life before U come in their life..They are happy but why I risk my life? I know how its hurt..
Please...I don't want to hurt myself again. I just don't want to be alone...
Andai ditakdirkan, hidup aku berterusan macam ni..aku pasrah. Aku dah biasa dikecewakan. Cuma kekadang aku terpikir, mengapa aku mesti hadapi semua ni. Aku ketawa tapi hati yang merasa derita.
Entry ni bukan jiwang. Cuma aku sedih.Itu aje.

1 comment: