Sunday 12 May 2013

Unsure feeling.

Life is hard I think. Or I make it hard. It depends on us. We carry our own life. We decide on our on life. Sometimes I really unsure about what I want. Because I used to get disappointed. I used to get hurt. I never get what I want. Well, I am okay with that. Cause in my life I train myself not to expect much. I really do grateful of what Allah decides on me. Alhamdullilah.....

But recently, I am in love with this person. I am happy with him. I never felt so happy like this before. Even I know there's lot of obstacles in front of us. I think I have met the right person. But....... like I said..we don't know what will be happened next. I always pray  for the happiness, for the healthiest, for the wealthiest..for the people I love. They mean so much to me. I am thankfull.

Dear You,
I don't have much things to say. But I always put the decision on you. You know that I love u so. You know that I miss you so. But for the next phase on us, I really depend on you. You decide. I follow. Simple.

I hope we are happy together.




No comments:

Post a Comment