Monday 31 October 2011

Ye memang saya jiwang..huhu

When we roam on cyberspace...cewah! we will find lots of things that can convey our message to others, not by the words but pictures..(bukan dlm picture tu ada words ke cik ana oiiii..)..


hehehe...


but the point is, we can deliver what we want to say from deep inside our heart through these cute messages. People are creative. Some people are creative. Some people are creative in using others creativity. I used to be creative before..during my college time together with my friend,Mai we created fancy junky cards for our boyfriends (which we split in those years also..huhu..jodoh takde). These messages bring back those memory years of me with Mai..(Mai, this entry for u lah) :)


notis pemberitahuan...haha


dammit so true!!

I suka kartun kan...so semuanya pasal kartun lah..hehe..ni yg ada kaitan dengan saya ye..

No comments:

Post a Comment